Behind the Scenes at IMS Project 100 and Downtown Speedway’s Redevelopment
Join us for this two part tour and a party in the Pagoda!
3pm-3:30pm / Arrival and parking at Indianapolis Motor Speedway
3:30pm / Meet representatives from Town of Speedway (location TBD)
3:30pm-4:30pm / Walking Tour of Downtown Speedway
Representatives of the Town of Speedway and Redevelopment Commission will be your guides. Learn about the decades-long process to transform Downtown Speedway (including the ULI Advisory Service Panel conducted in 2008). See some of the highlights of this effort, including the Dallara Indy Car Factory, Sarah Fisher Racing, and Foyt Wine Vault.
4:30pm-5pm / Return to IMS, Pagoda, 8th Floor. Food and beverages available.
5pm-6pm / Panel Discussion on IMS Project 100 (Pagoda, 8th Floor) (updated 4/19/16)
Representatives of Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the developer (Browning), and the architects (Browning Day Mullins Dierdorf) will explain what changes are being made to the Speedway and why. View the changes from the 8th floor of the Pagoda.
- Doug Boles; President, Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- Kim Reeves; Vice President of Development Services, Browning Investments
- Ron Mosier; Project Manager, Browning Investments
- Jonathan Hess, AIA; Principal and President, Browning Day Mullins Dierdorf
6pm-7pm / Continued food & beverage service and networking
Pricing and Deadlines
- Standard – $45
- Public/Academic/Nonprofit – $35
- Under 35 – $35
- Student – $25
- Standard – $60
- Public/Academic/Nonprofit – $50
- Under 35 – $50
- Student – $35
Join ULI now and attend at the Member Rate!
Advance registration will close at midnight on Thursday, April 21.
On site registration will be available for a $10 surcharge.
How to Register
1) Register online using the link below.
2) Phone ULI Customer Service at 1-800-321-5011.