PLAN 2020 Update: The Bicentennial Agenda
Plan 2020 is the Bicentennial Plan for Indianapolis. The planning process began in 2014. Now, the working draft of The Bicentennial Agenda, the vision component of the Plan, is available for review and comment. Plan 2020 leadership will provide an overview of the Agenda and answer your questions.
- Brad Beaubien – Planning Administrator, Indianapolis Department of Metropolitan Development
- Brooke Thomas – Deputy Director, Greater Indianapolis Progresss Commission
More about the Plan
The Bicentennial Plan for Indianapolis will represent the culmination of the Plan 2020 Committee work. The plan will be organized around generational value propositions that identify why someone would choose to live or work in Indy, along with a related goal that will be achieved by the time we celebrate our Bicentennial in 2021. This plan will be action-oriented and represent what the community will do, not should do; every identified action that makes it into the final plan will have a committing partner signed up to complete that action. Learn more or read the draft at Plan2020.com.
Participants are invited to bring their own bag lunch.
- 12-12:10 – Arrival
- 12:10-12:35 – Presentation
- 12:35 -12:50 – Q & A
- 12:50-1 – Dismissal
This event is free, but registration is requested.
Four ways to Register
1) Register on-line using the link below by Thursday, February 12.
2) Phone ULI Customer Service at 1-800-321-5011 by Wednesday, February 11.
3) Complete and return this Registration Form by Wednesday, February 11.
4) Register on-site on Friday, February 13 – please allow time to provide your name and address.