Real Estate Trends in Central Indiana: Great Place to Live, Great Place to Invest
Learn about emerging trends impacting real estate at ULI Indiana’s biggest event of the year Nov. 21
Join ULI Indiana for our much anticipated annual event, Real Estate Trends in Central Indiana: Great Place to Live, Great Place to Invest.
Held at the Columbia Club in downtown Indianapolis, our 2017 program will feature dynamic breakout sessions with industry thought leaders followed by a keynote by PwC partner, in-demand speaker and frequent national media source, Mitch Roschelle.
New this year, breakout sessions will provide in-depth discussions around your choice of three topics, each related to making Indiana a great place to live and invest. (Space is limited for these sessions, so when you register, look for the drop-down menu, “Other ticketed events” and choose which session you plan to attend).
Mitch’s keynote will include an overview of findings from the soon-to-be released ULI/PwC annual report, Emerging Trends in Real Estate®. Now in its 38th year, the report is one of the most highly regarded outlook reports for the real estate and land use industry. It provides ideas on where to invest, which sectors and markets offer the best prospects, and capital markets trends that will affect real estate.
- 3:00-3:30 – Registration
- 3:30-4:30 – Breakout Sessions – Each will include a presentation of the latest research findings on the topic, a panel of thought leaders discussing what the findings mean for Central Indiana, and Q&A.
- Where We Live – Residential development—all types and locations
- Where We Work – Challenges and opportunities in our workforce and the office and industrial sectors
- Where We Spend Our Time and Money – Retail, public, and mixed use development
- 4:30-4:45 – Break/Transition to Ballroom
- 4:45-5:20 – Keynote Speaker – Mitch Roschelle, Partner at Pw
- 5:20-5:45 – Q& A
- 5:45-7:00 – Networking reception featuring Columbia Club’s gourmet appetizers and cocktails
For more information on the event and Emerging Trends in Real Estate®, visit the web page.
Thank you to the following event sponsors:
|Regular Rates – October 29 through November 18|
|Young Leader (Under 35)||$50||$75|
On-site registration may be available for an additional $10.
Join ULI now and attend this event for Free!
Event also will be submitted for AIA, AICP, CPSM and PE continuing education units/professional development hours and may be eligible for LACES credits.
How to Register
1) Register online using the link below.
- Remember to look for the drop-down menu, “Other ticketed events” and choose which break-out session you plan to attend.
2) Phone ULI Customer Service at 1-800-321-5011.
If you are registering multiple people, we recommend that you contact ULI Customer Service by phone (800-321-5011) or email (CustomerService@uli.org).