Real Estate Trends 2014
Competitiveness is what distinguishes winners from the rest of the pack. The NCAA knows all about it, hosting hundred of tournaments annually that pit the best against the rest. This year’s Real Estate Trends event will take place at the NCAA Conference Center and focus on Competitiveness.
Real Estate Trends in Indiana
Local panelists consider the role of Central Indiana in a competitive global marketplace, and what it takes to be competitive in various industry sectors.
- Jim Bremner; President – Healthcare, Duke Realty Corporation
– John Edgeworth; Principal, Edgeworth Laskey Properties, LLC
– John Hart; President, J.C. Hart Company, Inc.
Moderated by: Doug McCoy, Director, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Benecki Center for Real Estate Studies
Emerging Trends in Real Estate, a publication of ULI and PwC
Which places and products will be most competitive in 2014?
- Anita Kramer; Vice President of Capital Markets and Real Estate, ULI
The event will include a cocktail reception and participants will receive copies of:
– Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2014, a publication of PwC and the Urban Land Institute.
– Real Estate Trends in Indiana 2014, our local publication assisted by the Indiana University Kelley School of Business, Benecki Center for Real Estate Studies.
For more information about Emerging Trends in Real Estate click here.
Note: ULI Members are now guaranteed an event discount of at least 33% versus non-members.
- General Pricing – $50
- Under Age 35 or Public/Academic/Non-Profit – $35
- Student – FREE
- General Pricing – $75
- Under Age 35 or Public/Academic/Non-profit – $55
- Student – FREE
Note: Registration will be limited to 200 guests. On-site registration will be available if space remains.
To register call ULI Customer Service at 1-800-321-5011, or click below to register online.