ULI On Location/Networking Happy Hour at Speedway Indoor Karting
The Indy 500 may be in our rearview mirrors, but in Indiana, it’s always a good time for racing! ULI is happy to announce that we have rescheduled our ULI On Location event at Speedway Indoor Karting! This On Location event is hosted by the ULI Young Leaders Group, but is open to all. Members may attend and bring one prospective member at no charge, and non-members can attend for $20. Attendees will receive two drink tickets and light appetizers.
Any member or guest wishing to race at Speedway Indoor Karting must pay a separate $25 racing fee (payable with your advance registration). Closed-toe shoes are mandatory for all racers. You must arrive by 3:30 if you wish to race. Racers who do not arrive in time for our group’s scheduled session may not be able to race with ULI or at all. Please be on time, as we cannot give refunds for missed race times.
3:30 / Arrival time for those who wish to race (Learn more here!)
4:00 – 5:00 / Racing; Arrival window for non-racers
5:00 – 6:00 / Networking Happy Hour
For Advance Registration through June 27:
- Click the registration button below, OR
- Phone ULI Customer Service at 1-800-321-5011.
OR, to request a complimentary registration for a sponsor or prospective member, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also register on site if space is available.
Important Registration Information for ULI Indiana Events
- Advance Registration for ULI Indiana events will generally close at midnight two business days prior to the event.
- This will allow staff and volunteers adequate time to prepare badges on the day before the event.
- Anyone listed on the registrant list by that time will have a pre-printed badge.
- To check if you are registered, click the link below.
- For assistance with registration issues, please contact ULI Customer Service (1-800-321-5011 or CustomerService@uli,org).
- EXCEPTION: If you are requesting a complimentary registration (Sponsor, Speaker, Prospective Members, etc.) contact the ULI Indiana general mailbox at email@example.com.
- Staff can no longer accommodate additional advance registrations via email.
- Late registrants are welcome to register on-site but will not have a pre-printed badge.
ULI on Location is a series of after-work events brought to you eight times per year and hosted at an array of new and exciting venues.