Women’s Leadership Initiative
ULI began a Women’s Leadership Initiative at the national level in 2011. The mission of the WLI is expressed in its four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
ULI Indiana began its WLI steering committee in 2016. For 2017 there is a two-part work program:
- Speaker’s Bureau – A WLI speaker’s bureau is being developed to help ensure the presence of women in speaking engagements throughout the industry and community. Download the Speaker’s Bureau Interest Form here. Complete and return via email to uli.indiana@ uli.org.
- Cocktails and Conversations – Operating under the umbrella of the ULI on Location event series, four events per year will be hosted by the WLI and will feature a prominent women leader speaking about her experiences (April, June, August, October).
ULI Indiana WLI Co-Chairs: