ULI Indiana is one of 51 ULI District Councils in the Americas. There are also 14 in Europe and seven in the Asia/Pacific region. ULI – the Urban Land Institute – is an independent 501c3, supported by members and sponsors. Founded in 1936, we now have over 40,000 members worldwide, representing the entire spectrum of land use and real estate development disciplines working in private enterprise and public service.
A multidisciplinary real estate forum, ULI facilitates an open exchange of ideas, information, and experience among industry leaders and policy makers dedicated to creating better places. Members say we provide information they can trust, and that ULI is a place where leaders come to grow professionally and personally through sharing, mentoring, and problem solving.
ULI Americas Organizational Priorities:
- Advising communities in need: Deliver the experience and expertise of ULI members to communities facing critical land use challenges
- Shaping cities and regions: Foster the planning and development of vibrant, competitive metropolitan areas through sharing global best practices and promoting effective relationships among business, government, and community stakeholders
- Developing excellence through education: Create learning experiences that develop professional expertise and personal leadership skills in support of the individual, the community, and the real estate industry
- Driving innovation in real estate and urban development: Analyze the evolution of real estate market demand, changing technology, policy trends, and investment patterns to help identify opportunities, develop creative responses, and manage risk
- Building sustainably: Clarify the connections between responsible use of resources, the built environment, and long-term environmental health, and demonstrate a compelling business case for resource efficiency
- Connecting capital and the built environment: Ensure the attractiveness of real estate to global allocators of capital by understanding and explaining the dynamics affecting real estate value