To get the most out of your membership, you should try to participate in three or more events per year, which may come from any of the following categories:
- Local events occur frequently and help you grow your professional network. For upcoming ULI Indiana events click here.
- Did you know what when you are a member of ULI, you’re a member of a global organization? You can attend events anywhere you work or travel. Search or browse the listings here for local events everywhere.
- People rave about ULI’s complimentary, members-only webinars. Click here for a list of upcoming ULI Americas events, including live webinars.
- ULI Indiana has a goal to get more members participating in ULI at the national level, to see the full depth and breadth of what ULI has to offer, and to help promote Indiana on a national stage. Mark your calendars for the next Fall Meeting (open to all) and Spring Meeting (Full Members Only).
How else can I get involved?
- ULI Indiana has prepared this document explaining the path from member engagement to leadership opportunities in ULI Indiana.
- ULI has created the Leadership Navigator, a tool to identify and communicate your interests in ULI locally, nationally, or globally. Visit the Leadership Navigator here.
- Interested in ULI Indiana Sponsorship opportunities? Learn more about Sponsorship here.
- For other inquiries email Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is your member profile up to date?
- Visit My.ULI.org.
- Your MyULI login is your email address.
- Your password is unique and created by you. If you cannot remember your password, please click here to reset. You may also call ULI Customer Service at 800-321-5011.
- Once you log in, you can edit your profile to indicate your professional role, interests, and other demographic information. You can also manage your email opt-in categories in the “Preferences” section. Updating your profile helps us provide you with more relevant services and facilitates effective networking.