Young Leaders Group
For 2019 the ULI Indiana Young Leader’s Group (YLG) is planning a variety of activities that encompass the main facets of ULI: connecting, learning and giving back.
- YLG members organize a Mentor Matching Program. The program is open to ULI members only.
- The YLG will host four quarterly Happy Hours that will be open to members and non-members alike, with the intention to increase the networking value for members and the number of other young professionals learning about ULI.
- The YLG Steering Committee will have a quarterly steering committee meeting to facilitate planning and build stronger connections among the members. The Steering Committee will consist of the YLG Co-Chairs and the Sub-Committee Chairs for each initiative. Interested Sub-Committee volunteers should contact the YLG Co-Chairs as indicated below.
- For 2019 the YLG will host 2-3 educational “Peer2Peer” workshops conducted for Young Leaders by Young Leaders. The Peer2Peer workshops will be open to members only and limited to 12-16 people to encourage dialogue.
- In 2019 the Young Leaders group will have 1-2 volunteer days in support of causes that relate the ULI mission of “thriving communities.”
Other Benefits of Participating in Young Leaders Group:
Get access to more seasoned professionals through events and committees, to build your network and your resume:
- Young Leaders can attend any ULI event, and usually get discounts on event pricing in addition to their membership discounts.
- Qualified Young Leaders may also serve on other ULI committees, such as Programming, TAPs, and UrbanPlan.
Who is included in the Young Leaders Group? How do I join?
Any member under 35 years old, who may be in the following Membership Categories:
- Associate Under 35
- Full Under 35
- Public Agency
Learn more and join here.
To learn more about the ULI Indiana YLG Group, contact one of our YLG Co-Chairs: