SOLD OUT – Special ULI On Location / Member and Future Member Networking Event at Ironworks Hotel
This event is SOLD OUT, and due to capacity issues, we are unable to take onsite registrations.
ULI Indiana recently exceeded 300 members, achieving an all-time high and expanding the opportunity for you to build your network!
At an exciting event at Ironworks Hotel, we’ll celebrate this achievement and promote the continued growth of our district council.
- Network with members and prospective members of ULI Indiana
- Tour Ironworks Hotel, including the Founders Suite
- Hear from Isaac Bamgbose, Vice President – Asset Management, Hendricks Commercial Properties, who will share information on Ironworks Hotel and the original Ironworks development as well as highlights about the Bottleworks project on Massachusetts Avenue
- Meet some of our most prominent members, who’ll explain why ULI is such an integral organization to be a part of both personally and professionally
- Enjoy locally sourced food and drinks from Provision
This event is limited to ULI members and their prospective member guests.
Vice President – Asset Management, Hendricks Commercial Properties
Isaac Bamgbose focuses on the acquisition, development, and management of assets in the Indiana portfolio for Hendricks Commercial Properties. He is currently leading the team through the development process of the $260MM+ Bottleworks District project and recent completion of the Ironworks Hotel. In addition, Isaac manages $100M of recent real estate holdings in the Indianapolis market. He graduated with a bachelor of arts in Economics and Management from Beloit College.
Ironworks Hotel is Indianapolis’ first and only north side boutique hotel. The 100,000-square-foot, five-story hotel features 120 guest rooms and 15,000 square feet of street-level and second-story retail space. With rooms and suites inspired by a 19th century architecture with industrial charm and modern amenities, the Ironworks Hotel offers a lodging experience unique to Indiana. The top floor features atypical sloped exterior window walls, providing occupants with floor-to-ceiling views of downtown and the surrounding area. Three units feature private rooftop patios with fire pits. Complementing Ironworks Hotel is the highly acclaimed Provision, a signature restaurant from prominent local operator, Cunningham Restaurant Group, featuring a locally sourced, sustainable and fresh dining experience. The second-floor restaurant is highlighted by a street side patio made from an authentic industrial crane and complementing structure. The development also includes interesting and unique restaurants Rize and Blue Sushi.