Real Estate Trends 2018: Get Ready for What’s Next
Get ready for what’s next in real estate. Plan to attend ULI Indiana’s signature annual event, “Real Estate Trends 2018,” Tuesday, Nov. 14 at Indy’s historic Union Station.
The program kicks off with panels of industry leaders discussing trends in housing choice, technology and office, and ecommerce and the industrial/big box retail markets.
Andrew Warren, Director, Real Estate Research at PwC, will provide an outlook on real estate and highlights from the publication “Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2018,” followed by a response panel.
In addition, we’ll celebrate ULI Indiana’s 10-year anniversary with some special announcements. The day will conclude with the opportunity to network with industry leaders while enjoying an open bar and heavy appetizers. Coffee service will be available throughout the afternoon.
Missed it last year? Check out our event recap.
All proceeds benefit the general fund of ULI Indiana.
2:00-2:30 p.m. Registration and networking
2:30-3:30 p.m. Breakout sessions:
“Housing Choices in a Changing World” Panel featuring:
- Trinity Hart, Vice President and Principal, Deylen Realty
- David Leazenby, Vice President of Product and Growth, Onyx & East
- Paul Rioux, Owner, Platinum Properties
- Moderator Jeff Kingsbury, Managing Principal, Greenstreet, Ltd.
See the panelist bios here: Trends 2018 Housing Choices Bios
“Tech and the Office Environment” Panel featuring:
- John Sweet, Vice President, Finance and Acquisitions, Strategic Capital Partners
- Bryan Wade, CEO, Sigstr
- Matt Waggoner, Senior Vice President, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Moderator Wes Podell, Senior Vice President, Development, PK Partners
See the panelist bios here: Trends 2018 Tech-Office Bios
“Ecommerce and Industrial/Big Box Retail” Panel featuring:
- Travis French, Vice President of Operations, GEODIS
- Mark Hosfeld, Vice President, Leasing and Development, Duke Realty
- Steve Schwegman, SIOR, Managing Director, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Moderator John Cumming, Senior Vice President, Strategic Capital Partners
See the panelist bios here: Trends 2018 Ecommerce Bios
3:45–4:00 p.m. Announcements & ULI 10-year Celebration
4:00-4:30 p.m. Keynote: “Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2018,” presented by
Andrew Warren, Director, Real Estate Research at PwC
4:30-5:00 p.m. Response panel: Mark Hosfeld, David Leazenby and John Sweet with moderator Traci Kapsalis, Senior Vice President Agency Leasing, JLL
5:00-6:30 p.m. Networking reception with beer/wine and gourmet appetizers
Thank you to our event sponsors!
Event Pricing and Deadlines
Regular Rates – through November 10
|Young Leader (Under 35)||$60||$80|
Prospective ULI members who are members of AIA, APA and ASLA, as well as Ball State University CAP students and faculty, are eligible for a discount code. Contact Jennifer Milliken, Patty Locke or Holly Bolton for details!
Late or on-site registration may be available for an additional $10 member/$15 non-member, space permitting.
Real Estate Trends 2018 will be submitted for AIA, AICP, CPSM, and PE continuing education units/professional development hours and may be eligible for LACES credits.
How to Register
1) Register online using the link below.
- Remember to look for the drop-down menu “Other Ticketed Events” and choose which break-out session you plan to attend.
2) Phone ULI Customer Service at 1-800-321-5011.
If you are registering multiple attendees, we recommend that you contact ULI Customer Service by phone (800-321-5011) or email (CustomerService@uli.org).