Real Estate Trends 2019: Getting to the Next Level
ULI Indiana’s signature annual event, “Real Estate Trends 2019: Getting to the Next Level,” will take place Thursday, Jan. 24 at the Indiana State Museum. Enjoy your choice of three breakout sessions, followed by a keynote presentation by Mitch Roschelle, back by popular demand. Mitch will present highlights from the Emerging Trends in Real Estate 2019 report, a publication from PwC and ULI. The event will conclude with a cocktail and appetizer reception.
In Kind Sponsors
Partner and Business Development Leader, PwC
Mitch is a Partner at PwC, and currently serves as one of the firm’s Business Development Leaders. He was a founder of PwC’s Real Estate Advisory practice, and has over 30 years of experience serving a wide array of real estate investors, foreign and domestic. Mitch is a widely-recognized commentator on real estate, housing, business trends, capital markets, the retail industry and the economy. He is a frequent public speaker, and a regular guest and panel member on Fox Business Network, and Bloomberg TV and Radio. Mitch is the creator and co-host of 7DayYield a PwC-sponsored, weekly YouTube program covering trends in the financial services industry. He is the co-publisher of Emerging Trends in Real Estate, a widely-circulated global annual market forecast. An active proponent of corporate social responsibility, Mitch serves as a trustee of the PwC Charitable Foundation, where he leads its grant-making efforts in youth education and financial literacy. Additionally, Mitch is a member of the Board of Directors of PENCIL. He resides in Armonk, New York, with his wife Debbie and their teenage twin boys, and their golden retriever Charlie.
3:30pm | Registration and Networking
3:45pm | Welcome Remarks
4:00-5:00pm | Breakout Sessions
5:o0-6:00pm | Keynote Presentation
6:00-7:00pm | Reception and Networking
Living: Opportunities and Challenges in For Sale Housing | Panelist Bios
- Moderator: Tom Bedsole, Attorney at Law, Frost Brown Todd
- Craig Jensen, Indianapolis Division President, Lennar
- Shelley Specchio, Chief Executive Officer, MIBOR REALTOR® Association
- Steve Hatchel, Vice President of Sales, Arbor Homes │ Silverthorne Homes
Building: Labor Issues and the Cost of Construction | Panelist Bios
- Moderator: Dr. Melvin Gravely, Chief Executive Officer, TriVersity Construction (Cincinnati, OH)
- Adriann Rhoades, MBA, LEED AP, Preconstruction Manager, F.A. Wilhelm
- Nate Lelle, LEED Green Associate, Executive Vice President, Business Development & Marketing, Meyer Najem Construction
- Steve Kenat, AIA, LEED AP BD+C, Principal and Director of Community Development, GBBN (Cincinnati, OH)
Working: The Facts and Fiction of Workforce and Real Estate Demand | Panelist Bios
- Moderator: Katie Culp, President, KSM Location Advisors
- John Cohoat, Director of Real Estate Development, Browning
- Nick Goodwin, Chief Strategy Officer, Indiana Department of Workforce Development
- Richard Cardwell, Head of Innovation & Delivery, Infosys
Regular Pricing – December 12 through January 21*
Sponsors and Public Agencies eligible for complimentary registrations – watch your email for discount code.
For assistance with registration issues, please contact ULI Customer Service (1-800-321-5011 or CustomerService@uli.org).
- EXCEPTION: If you are requesting a complimentary registration (Sponsor, Press, etc.) contact the ULI Indiana general mailbox at email@example.com.
* On-Site Registration will be allowed for a surcharge of $15 (or $10 for Public Sector, Under 35 or Student.) Those registering on-site will not have a pre-printed nametag.