ULI On Location/Return on Involvement: ULI Membership Presentation and Reception
When it comes to professional association involvement, the saying “you get out of it what you put into it” rings true. The return on investment, or ROI, often depends on your level of involvement.
So how does membership in ULI benefit you and your organization? At this special ULI On Location, held by ULI Indiana and hosted by PK Partners and Gene B. Glick Company, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Network with fellow members and enjoy food and drinks from one of Indy’s hot spots
- Tour apartments and amenity spaces at the River North at Keystone office and Quarry at River North luxury apartments
- Meet ULI Indiana board members and committee chairs
- Learn about how to maximize your membership by taking advantage of ULI’s member benefits
- Discover opportunities to build relationships and enhance your member experience through committee involvement
4:30 – Arrival & check in at 8801 River Crossing Blvd, lower level “Living Room”
4:45 – Presentation
5:15 – Reception and Tours, Quarry at River North
Parking available in lot north of former Champps.
River North at Keystone, featured in the Wall Street Journal, is a $100 million mixed-use development that includes two Class A office buildings, the Quarry at River North luxury apartments and a select service Hampton Inn and Suites hotel.
This free event is open to members only. Register today!
Not a member? Register now and save!
Registration Information for ULI Events:
- Advance registration for ULI Indiana events will generally close at midnight two business days prior to the event. Late registrants are welcome to register on-site unless otherwise noted, but will not have a pre-printed badge.
- For assistance with registration issues, please contact ULI Customer Service (1-800-321-5011 or CustomerService@uli.org).
- EXCEPTION: If you are requesting a complimentary registration (Sponsor, Speaker, Prospective Members, etc.) contact the ULI Indiana general mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org.