ULI On Location/Newfields
Join ULI Indiana for our August ULI On Location, where you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Relax and network in the Newfields Beer Garden
- Hear from Katie Haigh, COO, Newfields, on the Indianapolis Museum of Art’s rebranding efforts as Newfields and plans for the future
- Enjoy appetizers, beer and wine
Katie oversees and directs day-to-day operations of Newfields, including management of capital assets, facilities maintenance, the fine art collection, exhibition implementation, historic preservation, culinary arts, events management and security. The COO initiates and oversees major collections, exhibitions and capital projects as well as maintenance of all buildings and infrastructure on the 152-acre campus, Westerley, the Director’s residence in Golden Hill and the Miller House and Garden in Columbus, Ind. Katie works with the CEO, collections committee and buildings and grounds committee to develop and implement the operating plan and master land use plan for the organization.
4:30 p.m. Networking
5:00 p.m. Announcements and remarks from Katie
5:30 p.m. Continued networking
6:30 p.m. Event concludes
ULI Members: $20; $10 Under 35 or Public/academic/non-profit; $5 Students
General Public: $30; $20 Under 35 or Public/academic/non-profit; $10 Students
Sponsors and Public Agencies eligible for complimentary registrations – watch your email for discount code or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Information for ULI Events:
- Advance registration for ULI Indiana events will generally close at midnight two business days prior to the event. Late registrants are welcome to register on-site unless otherwise noted, but will not have a pre-printed badge.
- For assistance with registration issues, please contact ULI Customer Service (1-800-321-5011 or CustomerService@uli.org).
- EXCEPTION: If you are requesting a complimentary registration (Sponsor, Speaker, Prospective Members, etc.) contact the ULI Indiana general mailbox at email@example.com.