YLG Peer2Peer Workshop: Tax Credits and Gap Fillers in Housing and Mixed Use Development
Welcome YLG Sponsors:
This hands-on ULI workshop for YLG members will introduce participants to the process of analyzing the financial feasibility of a real estate development project using tax credits, TIF, and other affordable housing funding sources. Using a proposed mid-sized multifamily project, attendees will walk through the sequential analysis of a project from “bar napkin” through “back of the envelope.”
- Samantha Spergel, Director of Real Estate Production, Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority
- Drew Rosenbarger, Developer, Flaherty & Collins
- Matt Nolley, Partner, Bingham Greenebaum Doll
To maintain a small-group environment that encourages open discussion, this free workshop is limited to the first 16 YLG members who register. Learn more about YLG.
- Advance registration will close at midnight Friday, March 15.
- For assistance with registration issues, please contact ULI Customer Service (1-800-321-5011 or CustomerService@uli.org).