Get the right answer, faster! Here’s where to direct your inquiries.
Membership (americas.uli.org/membership/join) | Learn membership types, benefits and pricing and join now.
Member Directory (members.uli.org) | Looking to expand your network? Update your member profile today. It’s how the world of real estate finds and sees you.
Knowledge Finder (knowledge.uli.org) | Knowledge Finder brings much of ULI’s content together under a powerful search engine for the first time. As a ULI member, you can find reports and Case Studies that offer the knowledge you need to succeed.
Navigator (navigator.uli.org) | As a ULI member, you gain visibility as an industry leader on a local, regional, and global level. Find and connect to ULI opportunities to lead and volunteer through Navigator.
Indiana District Council Management Committee | Learn the volunteers running ULI Indiana – see Our Leaders.
ULI Customer Service | CustomerService@uli.org | 1-800-321-5011
Get assistance with:
- joining ULI or renewing your membership
- connecting to the ULI platforms listed above (or any technology issues)
- paying for your event registration, including guest and group registration
Indiana District Council Events | Megan Adams, Event Contractor | Megan.Adams@uli.org
- Get assistance with your Zoom meeting registration link and event videos.
- Get assistance with complimentary event registrations, such as for sponsors, speakers/guests and certain public agencies.
- Contact about event management including venues, catering, A/V and other on-site logistics.
Indiana District Council Communication | Holly Bolton, Communications Chair & Contractor | Holly@3chord-Marketing.com
- event marketing content for web, eblasts and social media, including event descriptions, speaker bios and CEU applications
- social media account management
- press releases, organizational announcements and campaigns
Indiana District Council Leadership & Management | Jennifer Milliken, Senior Director | Jennifer.Milliken@uli.org
- Content & Brand Management
- Membership & Member Engagement (including committees and succession planning)
- Sponsorship & Finance
- Community Impact initiatives – Diversity Initiative, TAPs, UrbanPlan, Central Indiana Council of Elected Officials (CICEO)