Did you know ULI Indiana relies on local fundraising for almost 100% of our budget?
What does ULI Indiana produce?
ULI’s mission is to shape the future of the built environment for transformative impact worldwide. This is accomplished through three mission commitments: connect, inspire and lead. Learn more.
Locally, ULI Indiana staff and contractors (one full-time and two part-time) support this work by delivering programs, coordinating volunteers, and promoting member and sponsor satisfaction and engagement. Through your local dollars raised through sponsorship/giving (70%), event registrations (10-20%), and fee-for-service work (10-20%), in 2021 we will produce:
- Educational programs to inform members and non-members alike about important local, state and national issues, and identify business opportunities and emerging trends (see Online Breakfast Series, Armchair Tours, Real Estate Trends)
- Experiential, on-site project tours that we call ULI On Location.
- Our 45-hour, 15-week Real Estate Diversity Initiative (REDI) course, designed to accelerate a new generation of developers – people of color and women – for opportunity in Indiana.
- Enlightening UrbanPlan programs for public officials and university students.
- Advisory services to help communities facing challenging real estate and land use issues
- Affinity groups to connect like-minded members like our Women’s Leadership Initiative and Young Leaders Group.
- An active multi-channel communication program to keep you informed about these programs and other opportunities to make an impact and maximize your membership.
Annual budget for these services: $170,000
View our packet on Sponsorship and GivingDownload the packet
Sadly, if we fail to raise these funds, we will have to reduce the program support described above.
But you can help us meet our mission and get additional benefits. Options include:
- Corporate Sponsorship: Click here for our Sponsorship and Giving Packet.
- Individual or Corporate Giving: Click here for benefits and instructions.
- Fee-for-service contracts: Communities are complicated, but ULI can help! Examples of our services include:
- UrbanPlan Workshops – $2,500 for a 5-hour interactive workshop for 25 public officials and/or neighborhood leaders. Includes over 25 contact hours of engagement with ULI trained volunteers.
- Technical Advisory Panels (TAPs) – $15,000 for 1.5 day TAP with five expert panelists (75 service hours total), culminating in a Powerpoint presentation delivered via Zoom and written report of recommendations.
For more information contact Jennifer Milliken.