ULI Indiana has announced the preliminary program of topics to be covered by the organization’s events in 2018.
2018 Breakfast Series Topics
- The Future of Food: Perspectives from Leaders in Indy’s Thriving Restaurant Scene (January 28, 2018)
- Tax Reform’s Impact on the Real Estate Industry (February 22, 2018)
- Insights from New Players in the Central Indiana Market
- Building Equity in Cities: How to Drive Economic Mobility and Regional Growth
- The Future of Food Part 2
- Parks and Open Space
- Transformative Projects in Indiana
2018 ULI On Location Venues
- Ironworks Hotel (February 15, 2018)
- Children’s Museum of Indianapolis – Sports Legends Experience
- Cummins/outdoor plaza
- Lockerbie Marketplace/Mass Ave.
- Newfields Beer Garden
- Tinker House and Monon 16
- Sun King Distillery, Midtown Carmel
Topics/venues and dates are subject to change based on availability. For up-to-date details, watch your email or social media feeds.