As you set professional goals for this new year, look to ULI Indiana to help achieve them. The Indiana District Council has many quality programs in store for early 2017, and several of them are free or discounted for members.
- 2017 Breakfast Series, presented by Krieg DeVault (ten events per year that are free to members).
- New, members-only programming in downtown Indianapolis (seven events from February-March are confirmed).
- A custom presentation on metro Indy’s housing profile from the ULI Terwilliger Center for Housing (first quarter).
- A new partner event with allied professional organization NAIOP (National Association for Industrial and Office Parks) (tentatively scheduled for April 2017).
- Another round of our highly rated, low-commitment Mentor Program.
Stay tuned for updates on these events, and more throughout the year including an event to celebrate our 10thanniversary as a district council.