As a benefit to Full Members of the Urban Land Institute, ULI Indiana features a quarterly digest of news submitted by Full Members. If you are a Full Member of ULI and would like to share news about yourself or your organization, please contact Holly Bolton, ULI Indiana communications chair.
- Larry Gigerich, Executive Managing Director for Ginovus, was a featured speaker at the Indiana Chamber of Commerce’s Spring Board of Directors meeting in French Lick on June 1, following an appearance at the Central Indiana Council of Elected Officials on May 10 to present on the topic of regional economic and a discussion with Gerry Dick on Inside Indiana Business that aired statewide the weekend of May 30.
- Kite Realty Group Trust announced that it has formed a joint venture to acquire high-quality retail properties with a fund managed by TH Real Estate, a Nuveen company. Learn more about the partnership in this press release.
- The Opus Group has recently completed Greenpointe Logistics Center in Greenwood, Ind. This nearly 500,000-square-foot speculative industrial center, a joint venture with Diamond Realty Investments, Inc., includes 36’ clear height and convenient access to I-65. Learn more, including leasing contact info, on The Opus Group’s website.
- ULI member Stephanie Chitwood was recently profiled on The Opus Group’s website.
- The Opus Group, along with Founders Properties, is building a speculative industrial development in Middletown, Ohio.