On November 19 and 20, a ULI Technical Assistance Panel (TAP) was conducted for the International Marketplace Coalition (IMC) and LISC. ULI Indiana wishes to thank the following for their service:
- Ben Houle, Landworx (Chair)
- Kathleen Norris, Urban Fast Forward
- Michael Stumpf, Place Dynamics
- Steve Scott, SHK Inc.
- Matt Nowlin, Indianapolis MPO
- City of Indianapolis staff including Ryan Hunt and Mary Chalmers
- IMC Board and Committee members and other neighborhood stakeholders, including Brian Robinson & Ramon Morrison, Meticulous Design/Build and Jon Findley, Jigsaw Financial
- Anchor institutions including the Indianapolis Museum of Art, Marian University, Butler University, Indianapolis Public Library, Indy Go, and Indianapolis Midtown Inc.
- Mary Clark
- Terri Skipper
- Carol Maxey
- Tedd Grain
- Nicholas Johnson
- Cari Morales
The presentation of TAP findings to the community was highlighted at LISC’s annual holiday party, held within the IMC neighborhood at Jiallo’s African Caribbean Restaurant, on Thursday, December 3.
Watch for more project updates in early 2016.