Information for Potential Scholars
Mondays | 1:00 – 4:00 pm
February 10 – May 18, 2020
Newly renovated Madam Walker Legacy Center/Indiana Avenue
- Completed application
- Letter from employer (if applicable)
- $300 fee (all inclusive)*
- 100% participation
*limited scholarships may be available
- Applications available Oct. 24, 2019
- Applications due Dec. 6, 2019
- Accepted participants will be notified the week of Jan. 6, 2020
- Accepted participants will be recognized at ULI Indiana’s annual Real Estate Trends event on Jan. 23, 2020 and receive complimentary registration to that event.
- Applicants may be female or nonwhite.
- Applicants should have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in development or a related field (such as architecture, urban planning, brokerage, construction, etc.) in order to contribute to the team project. More experienced professionals will be considered as well.
- Up to 30 participants will be accepted based on applications received.