Learn how to access past events!
As we approach the end of 2020, it’s remarkable to look back at how many great programs ULI Indiana has been able to deliver in spite of (and in some cases because of) the circumstances. Below is a summary of events and how to access selected past programming.
Did you know?
Members can find content from ULI across the country and around the world on Knowledge Finder. Find videos on programs of general interest, as well as case studies, reports, articles and more.
To access recorded Indiana and regional content see the key below or contact Indiana@uli.org as needed:
- Recordings available free to everyone are linked directly below
- Recordings available free to Members – MO
- Recordings available free to Members and for a small fee to Non-Members – $0/$
- Recordings available for a fee to both members and non-members – $/$$
Real Estate Trends 2020 (January 23, 2020) – view Joe Minnicozzi’s presentation on equitable land use patterns in Indianapolis
Breakfast Series Events – Spring
- February – Data on Deck: What it Takes to Get Parking Right (live)
- March – Lessons in Livability with Mayor Knox White (live)
- April – Costs, Capital and COVID-19 $0/$
- May – From Striving to Thriving: How Strong Development Regulations Lead to Strong Economies $0/$
Insight for Insiders (Members Only, May – June 2020) MO
- Current Trends in Design and Construction
- Current Trends in Housing
- Current Trends in Retail and Hospitality
- Current Trends in Office and Industrial
- Current Trends in the Public Sector
Special Event (May 22, 2020) – Restarting Our Engines: Q&A with John Lewis, Penske Entertainment $/$$
ULI On Location (September 9, 2020) – In late Summer when COVID was relatively contained, we were able to have this in-person, socially distanced event at Carmel’s Hotel Carmichael (live).
Breakfast Series Events – Fall – In the Fall we decided to get deeper into the topic of workforce housing by featuring the topic in a three-part mini-series. Links provided for member access in Knowledgefinder. $0/$
- September – Case Studies in Workforce Housing
- October – Workforce Housing Part 2: The Numbers Behind the Deals
- November – Workforce Housing Part 3: Overcoming Obstacles and Navigating Policy
Armchair Tours (October – December 2020) $0/$
- Ft Wayne
- South Bend – Coming soon to ULI’s Knowledgefinder
Regional Product Council Virtual Meeting (Guests Welcome) (November 13, 2020) $/$$
Regional Real Estate Trends 2021 (Dec 1, 8, and 15, 2020) Learn more here. Links provided for member access in Knowledgefinder. $/$$
- Session 1 – December 1 – Emerging Trends in Real Estate
- Session 2 – December 8 – Coming soon
- Session 3 – December 15 – Coming soon