ULI On Location
ULI on Location is a series of after-work events brought to you several times per year and hosted at an array of different new and exciting venues.
The events are free to members. Non-members may attend for a $20 registration fee. Attendees will receive two drink tickets and light appetizers.
Watch your email for future ULI on Location Announcements.
- March – Hosted by Young Leader’s Group – A discussion with the architect (Steve Alexander, Prince Alexander Architects) and co-developer of The Union 525 (John Hurley, SmartFile)
- April – Hosted by Women’s Leadership Initiative – Cocktails & Conversation with Angie Wethington (Browning Investments) at The Coil
- June – Hosted by Young Leader’s Group – Networking and racing at Speedway Indoor Karting
- July – Hosted by Women’s Leadership Initiative – Cocktails & Conversation, “Public-Private Partnerships in Community Development,” with Kris Farrar (Strategic Capital Partners) at the University of Indianapolis Health Pavilion
- August – Special Event: WLI Field Trip to the Louisville Mayor’s Development Forum
- September – Project Tour and Networking Happy Hour at Lux on Capitol, hosted by Young Leader’s Group
- October – To Be Announced