We want to be the resource you turn to for unbiased information on land use and real estate.
ULI has a multitude of resources to answer your questions about land use and real estate development issues. Much of this information can be found at ULI.org, especially in the following areas:
Selected Centers & Initiatives:
- Center for Capital Markets & Real Estate
- Terwilliger Center for Housing
- Building Healthy Places / Healthy Corridors
- Rose Center for Public Leadership in Land Use
- Women’s Leadership Initiative
Publications & Videos:
- Urban Land Magazine – click here to view Urban Land online
- Browse the ULI Bookstore
- ULI Development Case Studies – view the archives or get data on the latest projects
- View videos including research & programs, case studies, and our work at the local level
Research: Find posts on topics including Economy & Capital, Housing, Infrastructure & Transit, Climate & Energy, Leadership, Planning & Design.
Career Center – Find job listings provided by SelectLeaders Real Estate Network, as well as books, articles, and other resources to help you further your career in real estate and land use.
All of the above, plus:
- Access to Online Member Directory
- Opportunity to apply for a National Product Council
- Opportunity to participate in your local District Council, a valuable way to enhance your professional development, grow your network, and build leadership skills.
ULI’s communications department is ready to assist you with interview and research requests, media resources, and recent press releases and coverage of ULI. The ULI Press Room includes the following resources:
At the local level, ULI Indiana can provide the following:
- Complimentary press pass to events
- Contacts to experts (local and national) on a variety of land use and development issues
Senior Director, ULI Indiana
phone: (317) 441-9561