If you are a ULI member under age 35, you are a ULI Young Leader.
Look for information on future YLG events in our Weekly Update and in individual emails from other ULI Young Leaders.
The first Young Leaders Group event for 2020 will take place Wednesday, March 18 at Slippery Noodle Inn. YLG helps professionals under the age of 35 build relationships, learn from one another, and develop the skills and knowledge needed to become the next generation of successful leaders in real estate and land use.
ULI members interested in serving on the YLG Steering Committee are welcome to arrive at 4:30pm to learn more about YLG’s goals and plans for 2020. The Happy Hour begins at 5:30 and is open to non-members, so feel free to bring a colleague!
2019 Program of Work
In 2019 the ULI Indiana Young Leader’s Group (YLG) held a variety of activities that encompass the main facets of ULI: connecting, learning and giving back.
- Quarterly Mentor Matching Program open to ULI members only.
- Quarterly Happy Hours open to members and non-members alike, with the intention to increase the networking value for members and the number of other young professionals learning about ULI.
- Quarterly steering committee meeting to facilitate planning and build stronger connections among the members.
- Educational “Peer2Peer” workshops conducted for Young Leaders by Young Leaders.
- Volunteer days in support of causes that relate the ULI mission of “thriving communities.”
Other Benefits of Participating in Young Leaders Group:
Get access to more seasoned professionals through events and committees, to build your network and your resume:
- Young Leaders can attend any ULI event, and usually get discounts on event pricing in addition to their membership discounts.
- Qualified Young Leaders may also serve on other ULI committees, such as Programming, TAPs, and UrbanPlan.
Who is included in the Young Leaders Group? How do I join?
Any member under 35 years old, who may be in the following Membership Categories:
- Associate Under 35
- Full Under 35
- Public Agency
Learn more and join here.
YLG activities are supported in part by the following sponsors
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please keep in touch .