ULI Indiana‘s Breakfast Series is an easy and enjoyable way to get just the right dose of professional education and networking. The series presents a selection of speakers on current issues impacting thriving communities.
- The Future of Food: Perspectives from Leaders in Indy’s Thriving Restaurant Scene (January 18)
- Tax Reform’s Impact on the Real Estate Industry (February 22)
- Insights from New Players in the Central Indiana Real Estate Market
- Building Equity in Cities: How to Drive Economic Mobility and Regional Growth
- The Future of Food Part 2
- Parks and Open Space
- Transformative Projects in Indiana
Future Event Dates
Events are normally held on the fourth Thursday of the month: March 22, April 26, July 26, Aug. 23, Sept. 27 and Oct. 25.
Topics/venues and dates are subject to change based on availability. For up-to-date details, watch your email or social media feeds: