Applications are be due in at 11:59pm Monday, Nov. 28 for the next cohort, which begins Feb. 2, 2023.
Interested in sponsoring the REDI program? Email ULI Indiana’s director, Jennifer Mitchen.
2023 Information for Potential Scholars
Class Schedule and Location
Thursdays from 2:00 – 5:00pm
Feb. 2 – May 11, 2023
Our class will be hosted at the corporate headquarters of Buckingham Companies, 941 N. Meridian St., Indianapolis, IN 46204. Thank you Buckingham!
- This program is open only to women and people of color.
- Preferred: Applicants should have a minimum of 2 years experience in development or a related field (such as architecture, urban planning, brokerage, construction, etc.) in order to contribute to the team project. More or less experienced professionals will be considered as well.
- Up to 30 participants will be accepted based on applications received.
- Weekly prep work: ULI Learning’s Real Estate 101 Modules
- Weekly class attendance and participation
- Group project participation and successful completion
- Completed online form
- Employer letter supporting the time commitment required for the class
- Reference letter
- A $395 fee, to be assessed after program acceptance*
- Applications are due by 11:59pm on Nov., 28 2022
*limited scholarships may be available. If you are in need of financial assistance, please contact Jennifer Mitchen at [email protected].
- Knowledge – gained through the ULI Learning modules, local panels, and textbook
- Experience – gained from the group project
- Relationships – gained with your cohorts, panelists, team advisors and other ULI members
- Certificates of Completion:
- Local certificate from ULI Indiana based on successfully meeting the program expectations
- Potential certificate from ULI Learning for passing all Real Estate 101 assessment within the time allotted
- ULI Membership: Upon successful completion of the course, receive a free one-year ULI membership, with access to 350+/- members locally and 45,000+/- worldwide (value up to $492)